Unleash the full potential of Salesforce Pardot
Publicare Services for Salesforce Pardot – customized for success
Discover how to get the most out of Salesforce Pardot
Salesforce Pardot offers advanced capabilities for comprehensive B2B marketing automation. The platform can be used, for example, to create automated engagement programs, implement scoring and grading models to attain the best possible overview of the most relevant leads and customers, and to automatically transfer the qualified marketing leads to the sales cloud via the interface.
Whether you make the best use of these capabilities and bring them to full capacity depends on a number of factors, including:
- Team size – how many of your employees are working with Salesforce Pardot?
- Corporate strategy – where is the focus of your strategic considerations? What priorities do you have and what are your goals?
- Resources – how much time and money do you have to invest in your B2B marketing automation?
- Expertise – what experience do your employees have with marketing automation in general and Salesforce Pardot in particular?
- Technical set-up – how was the solution implemented in your company? Where did the focus lie when the platform was set up and how is it connected to other systems in your company?
Our comprehensive experience with companies from a wide range of industries and of varying sizes has shown us that very few Salesforce Pardot users actually make full use of the platform’s functional range. We show you how to align Salesforce Pardot with your specific needs so that you can unlock its full potential and explore new business opportunities.
Want to boost the effectiveness of your marketing automation?
If you have specific questions about the day-to-day use of Salesforce Pardot or would like to search new channels in order to reach your marketing automation goals more quickly, we’ll offer you a pragmatic approach that will help enhance the value of your investment and make even more effective use of Salesforce Pardot. With more than 20 years’ experience in digital communication, we know the specific problems and needs of everyday B2B marketing.
Whether you have acute problems that need to be solved, require some tips and tricks for short-term success, are planning a long-term strategy or want to give your Pardot implementation a thorough overhaul: We’re there to assist and advise.